Summit staff will train and certify the construction contractor personnel to cast the panels and erect the buildings.
Summit’s StructCrete™ Field Services Manual (the “Manual”) will be provided to the selected construction contractor and independent quality assurance/control (QA/QC) entities.
The Manual will include specifications/requirements for:
- (a) the building foundation,
- (b) the concrete mix and steel wire mesh and rebar to manufacture the precast panels,
- (c) storage, handling, cleaning and maintenance of the StructCreteTM molds and other equipment,
- (d) handling/ moving the cured concrete panels,
- (e) connecting the panels to the building foundation and each other,
- (f) security and
- (g) record-keeping and reporting.
The project mobilization, field training and performance activities and the supporting functions will be coordinated by Summit’s computer-based Project Management System to ensure that projects are launched and performed successfully and on schedule.