Throughout the panel construction process, the Owner/Developer receives support from SRG staff with :
- (a) establishing and staffing an on-site project office, including site security systems and personnel;
- (b) delivering to the project site existing StructCrete TM Equipment and consumable items that are available and suitable for the job that will be provided on a temporary project-related basis under a Limited Use Agreement;
- (c) manufacturing and delivering to the site any required additional StructCrete TM Equipment and consumable items that will be provided on a temporary project-related basis under a Limited Use Agreement;
- (d) setting up and securing the casting yard;
- (e) ensuring that the Owner/Developer and its selected construction contractor provide the required utilities to the site, and that the required quantities of concrete, steel wire mesh and re-bar will be delivered to the site as-specified and on schedule;
- (f) engaging the services of accredited independent local QA/QC management organizations and compliance testing laboratories;
- (g) employing and training Summit’s on-site management/supervisory and support personnel, and
- (h) training the construction contractor to manufacture the panels and erect buildings with them.
Comments are closed.